You do not need to necessarily have a super professional looking blog but it would help increase both traffic and followers. It would also help if you are thinking of attracting sponsors or working with other blogs as more companies are likely to work with you if you have a very professional looking blog. Anyway, here are some tips that might help you out
1. Edit- One of the first things people tend to notice is whether or not your post has been edited. It may not seem like a big deal and it may seem like your writing is fine but a lot of times when you reread your post you will find little mistakes you didn’t even realize you had made. Make sure to read through it at least once to check for spelling errors and grammar mistakes. A well edited post shows the reader that you have put a lot of work and effort into it and looks really professional.
2. Use High Quality Pictures- To make your posts seem more professional be sure to use high quality images. It looks much more professional and you’ll be more likely to get sponsors or companies that want to work with you.
3. Create Social Media Pages- Advertise your blog on social media. Most professional blogs do tend to have social media pages such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Another really great place to create a profile on is LinkedIn. Here you can broaden your professional connections and also find jobs.
4. Organize Your Blog- If you want your blog to look professional you have to make sure it is well organised. Make sure it has specific categories and tags the reader can use to find specific posts.
5. Sound Professional- This sounds a little obvious but try to sound professional by doing things such as avoiding too many contractions. I am totally guilty of breaking this rule and I tend to use contractions a lot but this is where editing comes in. When you reread your post make sure to get rid of any contractions that are unnecessary or anything that doesn’t sound professional.
For similar posts click here.
For more posts about blogging click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Twitter Instagram Pinterest LinkedIn HubPages
Email me on(guest posts welcome!): email@example.com