So over Christmas I had gone to Giraffe Centre with my family members and friend (Mistryland). We had a lot of fun there and it’s become like a family tradition to go there every year. We took a lot of pictures and I wanted to share some of them with you guys so you can take a look at it too!
So these are some random cows we saw on the way there:
And the we finally reached!
So this is Stacy!!
And then we came home and played with these cuties:
I hope you enjoyed this post! And if you did don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment.
I really want to thank Tahir, whose blog has very interesting posts including but not limited to poetry, and uponthehearth who has a blog filled with amazing poetry, for nominating me for this amazing award. They both have incredible blogs that I would highly recommend you check out.
The rules of The Blogger Recognition are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started:
Well I was feeling low because I always wanted to be writer ever since I was young but I wasn’t doing anything to work towards it so a friend suggested I start blogging and I did and here we are!
My Advice To New Bloggers:
- Be yourselves. It is very important that a writer speaks their mind and writes about what they truly believe in. You will at some point get some negative comments but don’t let this interfere with your writing. No one will ever fully agree with everything but it is your job as a writer to write, and it is definitely not your job to care about what others think of you. Write about what your passionate about and what you love.
- Branch out. Read as many other blogs as you can and follow as many other people as you can. Blogging isn’t predominantly about writing or followers, it’s also about meeting new people with similar interests. I have met so many amazing people on my blog and I have learnt so much from all the blogs I follow. They are definitely a daily inspiration to me.
And because you guys are so freaking awesome anyone reading this should consider themselves nominated!
For more awards click here.
And if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!!
Wait before you go away thinking this post is in German and you don’t speak German don’t worry it’s mostly in English!
As some of you may know I have been trying to learn German over my gap year and I am very proud to announce that I recently just did my 100th lesson! I have always been fascinated by the German culture and language and I have been wanting to learn German for almost for years not but unfortunately I couldn’t because I was busy with school so when I took a gap year I finally decided to learn it and I’m so glad I did!
This is my first lesson:
(sorry for the horrible quality and horrible handwriting!!)
This is my 100th lesson:
This is a huge dictionary my uncle got me to help me out with my German:
My favorite word to learn so far has been “einfach” which means “easy”. And my favorite phrase so far has been “Deine Augen sind wie Sterne” which means “your eyes are like stars”
Unfortunately I’m still far from fluent but I have learnt quite a bit and I can now say and understand simple sentences. So if you speak German leave me a comment in it below and I’ll try to figure out what it says (make it simple though lol)! And I would love to hear what languages you speak and which ones you wish you spoke and why! I also speak English, Gujarati, Swahili, Hindi and a few random words and phrases in French!
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Another set of amazing quotes to brighten your day from Opher!!
Martin Luther King was an inspiring man. I have the utmost respect for someone who is prepared to stand up to injustice regardless of the danger to himself and someone who rejects violence as a way of solving problems. He was an intelligent man with a vision of a better world that was worth striving for.
I think his dream is becoming a reality. The sooner we rid the world of racism and tribalism the better.
‘There comes a time when silence is betrayal.’
If the silent majority raise their voices and demand that freedom and fairness apply, that nature needs protecting and there should be an end to war and poverty then it would be done.
‘A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.’
If you do not have ideals that you are prepared to stand up for then your life counts for little –…
View original post 541 more words
I was nominated for this awesome award by Shay-lon Moss who is one of my favorite bloggers and who I have become amazing friends with over time. She has an incredibly engrossing blog which includes but is not limited to fitness, health, motivational posts as well as videos and occasional posts about her life. She also has a growing and equally amazing YouTube channel that you should definitely visit too.
The rules state:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination. (OK this is what I’m bad at so I hope I got everyone)
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m mostly an introvert
- I love reading
- I love bread
- I’m Indian
- I was born and raised in Kenya
- My birthday is on April 20th and I am going to turn 20 this year
- I am obsessed with Modern Family and Family Guy right now
And anyone else reading this please consider yourself nominated and feel free to do the award!
P.S this award needs to be done within 24hours in 30 seconds or the blog award will explode. LOL —kidding?:)
I was nominated for this amazing award by JA Goodsell! She is both an author and a blogger as well as an amazing person. Please do check out her blog!!
“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand” – Neil Armstrong.
The Mystery Blogger Award
- is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I’m mostly an introvert
- I love reading
- I can be kind of passive-aggressive as well as incredibly sarcastic when I’m pissed off.
Questions Asked Of Me:
- Who would you have dinner with, if you could do so with any DEAD person (they wouldn’t be dead at the dinner, obviously)? Mark Twain as he was such an extraordinary writer and I am so inspired by his work as well as his incredible personality.
- What was your favorite movie that came out this year (2016)? Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Where would you be right now, if you could be anywhere? Bagpacking through Europe
- When you get up in the morning, what is the first thing you do? Stretch
- Why do you blog? It’s an outlet for my thoughts and my way of spreading positivity to those around me as well as making new friends from all over the world.
My Nominees Are:
And anyone else who wants to participate in this consider yourself nominated!
My Questions Are:
- Would you rather have hair in your gum or gum in your hair?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is the purpose of your existence?
- What’s your favorite book/movie?
- If you had 2 hours to live what would you do?
My Favorite Blog Post:
For more awards on this blog click here.
And if you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!