Thank you so much Ism for nominating me for this challenge! She has an amazing blog that you need to check out!
Rules to be followed:
- 3 quotes each day
- 3 nominees to be nominated (no repetition!)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Inform the nominees
My quotes for today are:
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.- Mark Twain.
- One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. – Sigmund Freud.
- If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. – John Lennon
My nominees for today are:
If you want to read more challenges on this blog click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!